+ A dental hygienist is available every Thursday.
|Tuesdays||: 11 am - 7 pm|
|Wednesdays||: 9:30 am - 5 pm|
|Thursdays||: 11 am - 7 pm|
|Fridays||: 9:30 am - 5 pm|
DRIVING AND COMMUTER DIRECTIONS
- Take Belt Parkway to Van Wyck Expressway North to L.I.E. (i495)
- Go West to Junction Blvd.
- Make a LEFT at Junction Blvd. to 62nd Drive.
- Make a RIGHT at 62nd Drive to Queens Blvd.
- Make a LEFT at Queens Blvd. onto the service road to 66th Ave.
- Parking at the back of the building.
Take Queens Borough Bridge Lower Level to Queens Blvd. East to 66th Ave.
- Take Queens Midtown Tunnel onto L.I. Expressway (i495) East to Queens Blvd.
- Make a RIGHT on Queens Blvd to 66th Ave.
- Grand Central Parkway West
- Take EXIT 11E-W toward 69 RD / Jewel Ave.
- Take the 69 RD WEST / HARRY VAN ARSDALE JR Ave. ramp
- Turn RIGHT onto Queens Blvd
- Turn LEFT onto 65th Ave.
- Take G, R or M trains to 67th Avenue station
- Proceed to exit South Side Queens Blvd.
- Walk to corner of 66th Ave & Queens Blvd.
- Take Q60 to 66th Ave., and Queens Blvd.
- Bus stop is in front of the building.
About Dr. Maria Supnet-Gozun,DDS
Dr. Maria Gozun, DDS has been a practicing dentist for more than 25 years and is recognized as one of America's Top Dentist for 2012 - Verified by Consumer's Research Council of America.
She's a graduate of New York University and University of the East-Philippines. She keeps her professional experience updated by being a member of the Academy of General Dentistry.
Visit her at her office to experience what it means to get personalized treatment and great patient care.
What We Do