- … from the moment that I stepped into Dr. Gozun's office, I felt welcomed. Dr. Gozun and her staff are extremely friendly and personable, and as strange as it sounds, I look forward to (or at least not dread as much) my semi-annual checkups and dental work...
- … Going to the dentist has now become a family event and we feel like we’re seeing old friends with every visit...
- Dr. Gozun is great with kids and kids love Dr. Gozun and her staff. It's not common these days to find dentists who are very gentle with children and young adults.
- My wife and I were fortunate to discover Dr. Gozun and her staff by accident over 8 years ago when looking for a local dentist. With me being a very high maintenance dental patient (I’m scared of dentists), we truly discovered a gem in Dr. Gozun…
- … I appreciate your kindness and generousity! My teeth look so good and my insecurity about my teeth are long gone. I can't tell you how much better I feel…
- She's the best! You really get the sense that she cares not only about your dental health but also about making your teeth look perfect. Dr. Gozun is personable, friendly, and makes you feel right at home. Her staff members are just as friendly, courteous and is always pleasant.
- My wife and I let Dr. Gozun and her staff handle our bi-annual check-ups. We like the way she handles her clients of varying ages. No doubt my kids will be regularly seeing her soon, too.
- I used to have bad breath and receeding gums. I never thought I was suffering from a gum disease. Dr. Gozun and her staff cleaned it all up and made sure I cleaned my teeth well, too. In as short as 3 months, viola, fresher breath and healthy gums. I'm now a regular visitor of Dr. Gozun. Her staff are equally friendly and good at what they do.
A MESSAGE FROM DR. GOZUN
In my dental practice, preventive oral care, patient comfort and high quality of work are the three pillars that defines my work ethics in the office. I've taken into heart to put these on top of my list when I deal with my patients and I demand the same level of quality from my staff.
I'm inviting you to experience first hand our professional dental services and see for yourself why our clients keep on coming back. I'll make sure our staff will take care of your needs with a touch of sincere friendliness and care. We always strive to make sure that you leave our office well taken cared of. Give us a call or register online and we'll give you a call.
Please take time to share your experience with us with your friends and families by clicking on our social network share button. Thank you.
Notes from our satisfied clients…
COSMETIC AND FAMILY DENTISTRY
Cosmetic dentistry is one way to improve one's physical looks. Wikipedia defines it as any dental work that improves the appearance (though not necessarily the function) of a person's teeth, gums and/or bite. This covers teeth whitening, tooth reshaping, bonding, dental bridges, Veneers, gum lift and bite reclamation.
Do you need cosmetic dentistry? It depends. These are options that you can take to help you not just improve the over all appearance of your teeth but also provide you with a more comfortable bite. Permanently replacing the missing tooth can also improve your speech. Permanent replacements to a missing tooth, a loose false teeth or a crooked growth of the tooth is sometimes required as these minor defects have a knack for complicating the health and growth of your regular teeth. Cosmetic dentistry is readily available as an option for you. The dentist can definitely improve your general appearance if you need it. Drop by for a visit and let us discuss the options that you can explore in bringing out that perfect smile.
About Dr. Maria Supnet-Gozun,DDS
Dr. Maria Gozun, DDS has been a practicing dentist for more than 25 years and is recognized as one of America's Top Dentist for 2012 - Verified by Consumer's Research Council of America.
She's a graduate of New York University and University of the East-Philippines. She keeps her professional experience updated by being a member of the Academy of General Dentistry.
Visit her at her office to experience what it means to get personalized treatment and great patient care.
What We Do